Automation Technologies P/L have been working closely with the project management team of a large national government organisation to deliver a unique project information management system catering to this organisations specific needs.
- Maintain complete control over project data and related documents, with the ability to easily share files with external suppliers and track the history of all file transmittals.
A number of automated processes were set up for tracking the various business processes this client required for tracking their projects.
- Assign and track actions for internal employee’s as well as external contractors and suppliers.
- Notify contractors of data deliverables hey are responsible for supplying and facilitate a simple method for uploading these files directly into VisualVault™
- Notify multiple suppliers of project directions and facilitate requests for information using a single form
- Full tracking of all project stages, document revisions and electronic records associated with this clients projects.
HSE and Quality Auditing
- Facilitate supplier HSE quality auditing in compliance with company standards and industry regulations.
- HSE risk management system provides online assessment forms.
- Site reporting.
Tender Submission and Contract
- Fully automated project specific tender document submission and distribution process with pre-defined submission cut of times.
- Variation order forms for financial contract tracking.
- Affects issue system tracking.