'Risk Manager' streamlines and enforces risk management processes. Relationships are automatically defined enabling instant visibility over risks, risk levels, corrective action status, work scheduling conflicts and staff/contractor competency requirements.
The management software solution includes an integrated document management system with compliant audit trail and is a fully scalable and cost effective process driven solution which may be provided standalone or bundled with any other elements of the A-T process management suite.
It is delivered via a SaaS (Software as a Service) externally hosted web based platform with zero IT footprint - i.e. no software installation or maintenance required by you.
What 'Risk Manager' Delivers:
- Assess risks using ‘Top down’ or ‘Bottom up’ methodology and associate related risks based on any pre-set criteria.
- Automatic calculation of risk level.
INCIDENTS & HAZARD REPORTS
- Incoming reports auto-assigned to nominated user/s and visible in exportable dashboards.
- Auto-escalation when not acted upon within pre-defined timescale.
‘PUSH BUTTON’ ACTION ASSIGNMENTS
- Automatic creation of a full ‘Risk Control Action Plan’ from any parent report (Risk, Hazard, Incident etc.) with traceable actions assigned and target dates defined.
- Auto-escalation capability.
- Status visible in exportable dashboards.
WORKPLACE INSPECTIONS / SAFETY OBSERVATIONS
- Scheduling, assignment and reporting.
- Conflict avoidance as a result of visibility over scheduled activity via dashboards.
- Incoming applications auto-assigned to nominated approvers.
- Digital sign-off to approve/reject/reschedule.
- Automatic confirmation to applicant.
- System generated warnings of licence expiry.